AMASPRAY+ enables the simple yet fully automatic regulation. Switches, integrated into the operator terminal, make possible the isolation of 5, 7 or 9 boom part-width sections. AMASPRAY+ has digital pressure indication and digital tank level indication. It registers both, the quantity sprayed and the area worked. The actuation of the hydraulic functions though is carried out via the tractor control valves. AMASPRAY+ also visually indicates boom tilt and locking. As an option, AMASPRAY+ enables one sided folding of the boom or alternatively the access to the boundary nozzle spraying systems.
The AMASPRAY+ operator terminal with serial Interface can also be used for the automatic documentation (ASD) and part area site-specific application.
- Single, high-contrast, backlit screen
- Overall and part-width section on/off
- Up to 9 boom part-width sections
- Digital pressure indication
- Digital fill level indication
- Display of boom position and locking status
- Hectare counter (total and daily counter)
- +/- 10 % key
- Job management
- Pre-select fold for one side boom reduction
- End- or boundary nozzle on/off control for Super-S boom (alternatively to pre-select fold)
- Fold or tilt via 1 double acting control valve (electric changeover unit)
- ASD (automatic plot related documentation): serial interface