Territory Sales Manager - South West
Due to internal promotion, Amazone Ltd is seeking a highly professional Territory Sales Manager to look after the South-West of England
Working as part of a national team, the successful candidate will provide practical sales support for the Amazone agricultural product range in this well-established sales area that covers from Cornwall across to the Solent and which takes in a wide-variety of farm businesses and cropping scenarios.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing the dealer network including establishing sales targets and objectives, and maintaining appropriate dealer stocking levels.
- To achieve overall territory sales targets for our products within guidelines for costs, profit and margins.
- Ensure that dealer visits are planned and carried out on a regular basis to keep Amazone business at the forefront of the dealer’s sales activities.
- Actively plan and implement sales/marketing activities in conjunction with dealers to ensure area sales potential is being met.
- Liaise with both dealer / customer and the appropriate territory after sales manager to facilitate a satisfactory and prompt response to all technical queries and issues.
- Ensure that product demonstrations are carried out in an efficient, professional, productive and safe manner
- Conduct product training on a regular basis with dealer sales staff, either in the field, at the dealer's premises or Orchard Farm
- Expand the customer base for our products by identifying new customers and opportunities within sales territory.
- Support the company at national, regional, and local shows, working events and dealer open days, acting as an ambassador for Amazone Ltd at all times.
The job will involve extensive travel across the South and South-West of Great Britain as well as working out of Amazone Ltd's training, education and research facility in Doncaster. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of the agricultural dealer network as well as relevant, practical experience in crop establishment and crop care - either having studied a relevant farming qualification or have spent time actively involved in modern farming. They should be able to demonstrate that experience of current agricultural methods and practises gained in a similar sector.
They should also have the ability to motivate and coach dealer staff to be able to sell highly technical farm machinery and deliver state-of-the-art solutions.
The ideal candidate will want to go that extra mile, play a major part in the Amazone Ltd team and show also excellent communication skills; having the ability to build relationships as well as having good computer skills. Proficient knowledge of agricultural machinery, with special emphasis on the areas of crop protection, soil tillage, drilling and fertilisation is paramount.
If you think you have the qualities to make this role your own, then mail your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. All applications will be treated in full confidentiality.
Come and join a vibrant, dynamic team and enjoy a great career.