Quick change tine system: The tines are simply pushed into the sockets of the tine carrier and secured with a lynch pin. There is no easier and faster way. There are no tine fixing bolts that require retightening. Even converting tine operation from “on-grip” to trailing mode is quick and simple. The tines, which are forged from special hardened steel, are elastic and wear-resistant.
Integrated stone release: The sprung tine fixing system allows the tines to yield when stones are encountered. The tines are firmly clamped in the socket in the centre of the tine carrier. The socket becomes wider towards the outside so that the horizontal part of the tine can twist out of position while remaining sprung. Much of the shock is absorbed when the tip of the tine hits a stone. This tine fixing system ensures the safe operation in stony soils and allows the tines on both the KX and KG to be used in the “on-grip” mode.
Stable and precise
The newly developed Avant 02 sowing combination is based on the KX and KG rotary cultivator models. The robust rotary cultivator trough with its strong tines provides maximum durability. The large gap between the tool carriers and tines offers the chance of a high throughput. The wide range of rollers provides the perfect working profile on any ground.
Advantages of the rotary cultivator:
- Tines “on-grip” ensure a constant working depth, even on heavy ground
- De-mixing effect of the tines ensures optimum germination conditions for the seed
- Spacious clearance between the tines and above the tine carriers – ideal for extreme amounts of straw
- With the Long-Life-Drive system for extreme loads and a long service life
- With the Quick + Safe-System – the proven quick tine change system and integrated stone release
- Robust design as the tine carrier and shaft are forged from one piece
- Comfortable adjustment via the universal setting tool
- Easy adjustment of the levelling board. No readjustment required when changing the working depth of the soil tillage system