The AutoTS and ClickTS border spreading systems make it possible for the operator to reliably generate a very steep cut-off to the border spread pattern and thus create perfect growing conditions close to the field boundary. As a result, a significant increase in yield compared to previous boundary spreading systems is possible.
The AutoTS spreading system provides automatic rate reduction when border spreading. The rate can be changed in freely selectable percentage steps. As the two spreading discs can be operated independently of each other, an overall or an individual rate change can be set.
AutoTS border spreading system (green line)
- The throwing distance of the fertiliser is restricted by a shorter spreading vane.
- The fertiliser remains undamaged and is optimally distributed up to the field boundary.
- Due to the reduced throwing speed of the fertiliser, only a few granules fall beyond the field boundary.
Conventional border spreading systems (red line)
- The mechanical deflection of the fertiliser causes damage to the granules which then drop next to the tramline.
- This quantity of damaged fertiliser is then missing from the boundary zone area resulting in under-fertilisation.
- Not all the fertiliser granules are mechanically deflected, so that some are spread well beyond the field boundary.
Border spreading with ClickTS:
In addition to having the AutoTS system on both sides which is remote-controlled from the cab, there is also the option of having the one-sided AutoTS and the manual changeover of ClickTS on the other disc. ClickTS is also possible on both sides.