Your benefits at a glance
The GreenDrill seed hopper holds 200 l or alternatively 500 l and is easily accessed via the loading steps provided. Within the metering system located underneath the seed hopper, is a seed shaft that is equipped, depending on the type of seed and the application rate with either fine or normal seed wheels. The drive to the seed shaft is electric and that of the blower fan either electric or hydraulic.
Comfortable operation For the control of the machine, the in-cab terminal 5.2 is available which gives the operator control of the seed shaft and the blower fan speed. In addition, an options' menu is available to assist the calibration as well as also indicating the forward speed, the worked area and the working hours. The seed shaft speed automatically matches to the varying forward speeds as soon as the on-board computer is connected via the 7-pin tractor signal socket.
- Sowing catch crops and fine seeds directly with stubble cultivation or with soil tillage
- Various metering cassettes available
- Wide distribution via baffle plates
- Easy loading via the access steps
- Modern operator terminal in two levels of equipment