Condor is available in either 25 cm or 31.3/33.3 cm row spacing
Condor for increased efficiency
The method of tillage can now be matched to the prevailing conditions of an individual region even more precisely with the Condor trailed seed drill.
Row width 25 cm
Row widths of 25 cm are ideal in the more moist steppe regions.
- Higher seed rates possible
- Plant distribution and higher water availability provide the optimum conditions for growth and minimise competition within the row
- Mechanical weed control possible on 25 cm row spacing
Row width 31.3/33.3 cm
Row widths of 31.3/33.3 cm are recommended for very dry conditions.
- Lower seed rates with a large row spacing result in extremely vital single plants
- A maximum amount of water is available to plants
- Effective minimisation of the risk of early stress ripening and considerable losses in yield
- A reduction in fuel consumption and an increase in work rates thanks to the higher working speeds
- Row width 25 cm
- Row width 31.33/33.3 cm