ConTeC pro tine coulters
AMAZONE relies on individually depth-guided ConTeC pro coulters in the Condor. Two points with 50° and 68° are available for the tine coulter. The point with a 68° angle of attack ensures the best penetration into the soil for most soils, thereby ensuring that the placement depth is safely reached. The flat point with a 50° angle of attack is used on very hard soils.
- Less soil movement when opening the seed furrow, in order to preserve soil moisture
- Production of more fine soil, in order to provide optimum soil / seed contact
- Effective clearance of the seed furrow, so that any hair-pinning effect, i.e. the pressing in of the straw into the seed furrow, is avoided
- Exact longitudinal contour following of the ConTeC pro coulters via the trailing packer wheels
- Optimum soil contact and reconsolidation in dry regions
- There is a choice of four packer wheels for a wide variety of applications and soil conditions