With up to 6 furrows, the Cayros XS is highly efficient, with an extremely functional and robust layout. Suitable for tractors up to 191 kW/260 hp, the Cayros XS is the right choice for large farms or agricultural contractors who are looking for a cost-effective and efficient ploughing operation.
The features at a glance:
- 4, 5 or 6 furrow (depending on model)
- For tractors up to 260 HP/191 kW
- 120 mm diameter turnover shaft and adjustable taper roller bearings
- Strong beam dimensions 150 x 150 x 8.8 mm (12 mm wall thickness from 5 furrow)
- Shear bolt stone safety release or non-stop stone safety release
- 3 body to body clearances to choose from (model-dependent)
“Long-term tests demonstrated its ease of operation and good plough profile.”
“agrarheute” magazine ran comprehensive long-term tests on the 5 furrow Cayros XS 4+1 VS plough across 100 ha of land. In addition to easy adjustment using the settings centre, the magazine particularly praised the clean work the plough left behind. In practice, the reversible point resulted in a good pull-in, while the hydraulic non-stop stone safety release functioned reliably and was easy to adjust.