Cayros S and Hektor S with NonStop stone safety device
The hydraulic NonStop stone safety release features, in principle, one hydraulic cylinder per plough body with each one directly connected to a nitrogen-filled hydraulic accumulator. When triggered, the plough body pushes a piston into the accumulator via the hydraulic cylinder. The gas is compressed and automatically returns the body to its initial position after passing the obstacle.
- Simple adaptation of the release force
- Smooth and material protecting operation
- Exchangeable ball joints and sockets
- As standard, with additional shear bolt
- The trip forces decrease as the lift height of the released plough body increases