Cenius slide seal
With no need to lubricate the disc bearings, this results in a significantly reduced overall maintenance time. Face seals have been used for decades in road construction equipment where the rollers on the running gear of caterpillar-tracked vehicles have to be effectively sealed and continue to work absolutely reliably under the toughest of operational conditions.
- Optimal levelling via spring levelling tines or levelling discs, either smooth or serrated
- Side discs available with individual height and angle adjustment providing a level finish between passes
- Maintenance-free disc bearings with slide seals and life-long lubrication
- Maintenance-free stone safety protection via rubber sprung buffer blocks comes as standard
- 2-row angular contact ball bearing
- 2 x O-Ring
- 2 x cast rings with face seal
- Face seal built into conical seats
- Gear oil filled housing
- Proven 1,000,000 times over!