Cenius face seal
With no need to lubricate the disc bearings, this results in a significantly reduced overall maintenance time. Face seals have been used for decades in road construction equipment where the rollers on the running gear of caterpillar-tracked vehicles have to be effectively sealed and continue to work absolutely reliably under the toughest of operational conditions.
- Optimum levelling by means of spring steel tine levellers or levelling discs
- The height and angle of the outside discs can be adjusted separately for a perfect profile when matching bout to bout
- Maintenance-free disc bearings with face seals and life-long lubrication
- Maintenance-free stone protection via sprung rubber buffers as standard
- 2-row angular contact ball bearing
- 2 x seal ring (O-Ring)
- 2 x cast rings with face seal
- Face seal built into conical seats
- Gear oil filled housing
- Proven 1,000,000 times over!
“The levelling concave discs do a super job. The side discs can be pushed in and out very easily and are provided with appropriate adjustment options in the slots.“
(profi Practice test · 07/2011)