The advantages of the Cayros V
- Easy adjustment with automatic adaptation of the front furrow, the draft point and accessories when adjusting the furrow width – no manual correction required
- The optimised lever design of the pivot points ensures a low adjustment force and bearing load, thus reducing wear and tear and resulting in a longer service life.
- The pivot points of the leg holder are outside the beam, so that any weakening of the box section due to additional drill holes is avoided.
- Minimal pivot points result in minimum wear and tear and reduced maintenance requirements.
- The use of CONNEX bushings ensures a longer service life