ZA-V Profis Control – With the machine-specific AmaSpread 2 in-cab terminal
Modern design meets intuitive operation
With AmaSpread 2, AMAZONE offers an intuitive terminal for the ZA-V Profis Control weigh cell spreader. The simple operating structure combined with the high-contrast 4.3 inch colour display guarantees high levels of operator comfort. All the important functions such as the application rate and the position of the border spreading device can be actuated directly and comfortably using a back-lit button. This means that one-hand operation during spreading is not a problem.
Material-specific settings for up to ten different fertilisers can be stored and recalled at any time. In addition, the spread rate, covered area and working time are stored and can be utilised by the operator for easy documentation.
Apart from the forward-speed-related spread rate regulation, AmaSpread 2 also allows manual switching of up to six part-width sections and the use of the Profis weighing system. In addition, rapid adaptation of the fertiliser rate enables the timely reaction to field conditions. The terminal also offers precise spread rate regulation, thanks to the 200 Hz weighing system.
When using the Limiter V+ border spreading device, the operator can switch between side, boundary or water-course spreading, depending on the border situation, without leaving the tractor cab. Optional low level sensors give the operator an early notification of an upcoming emptying of the hopper via the AmaSpread 2. The functions of the terminal are rounded off by the integration of work lights.
- Forward-speed dependent application rate regulation
- Integration of weighing functions for precise quantity control
- Comfortable electrical operation and adjustment of the application rate from the tractor cab
- Switching of up to six part-width sections
- Automatic positioning of the Limiter combined with spread rate reduction for side, border and water course spreading
- Simple operation without detailed menu guidance