ZA-X Easy with the machine-specific EasySet 2 in-cab terminal
Convenient electric adjustment and control
The EasySet 2 in-cab terminal provides the option for automatic spread rate regulation at varying forward speeds. In this respect, the size of the apertures are adjusted by automatically setting the shutter position in such a way that the application rate always remains the same. All that is needed is a 12 V power connection for the in-cab terminal. The operator has the option of using an X-sensor (pulse counting), a signal cable (transmission of the tractor speed) or a GPS antenna to transmit the speed signal.
In conjunction with electrical shutter actuation, EasySet 2 has the advantage that the application rate can be adjusted in very small steps. The desired application rate is simply entered into the in-cab terminal to the exact kilogram and this can be easily increased or reduced from the cab to both sides, or to either side, during the spreading operation. This also applies when carrying out side, border and water-course spreading.
Machine control is rounded off by a convenient function for semi-automatic rate calibration and the emptying of any fertiliser residues.
- Option of forward speed-related spread rate regulation
- Comfortable electrical operation and adjustment of the application rate from the tractor cab
- Simple in-cab terminal without menus, only direct function keys
- Integrated hectare meter with total area counter
- Remote-controllable spread rate reduction for side, border and water-course spreading via the Limiter