ISOBUS indicates a global standard for communication between the operator terminal, tractors and connected implements, on the one hand, and agricultural office software on the other. That means with one terminal you can control any ISOBUS compatible implement.
- AMAZONE ISOBUS machines are UT 2.0 certified and can therefore be operated from any ISOBUS terminal with UT 2.0.
- All AMAZONE ISOBUS terminals and job computers support the AUX-N standard and can assign keys to an AUX-N-compliant multi-function joystick.
- AMAZONE ISOBUS implements can be controlled with any ISOBUS-compliant Section Control licence.
Special features of AMAZONE ISOBUS implements:
- Up to three user profiles and individual user interfaces can be created for different drivers.
- The operation menu can be optimally adapted to ISOBUS terminals with different numbers of keys.
- Each machine function can be freely placed in the menu navigation.
- Full documentation via Task Controller (ISO-XML). As an alternative to documentation via Task Controller, total values (area worked, time required, quantity applied) can also be just simply recorded. The recorded total values can be exported to a USB stick as a screenshot.