KE 02 Rotamix rotary harrow
The Rotamix system – short, compact and two extra tine carriers
The KE 02-240 Rotamix has 4 tine carriers per metre of working width. The incoming power is evenly distributed across these rotors. The trailing tines produce an excellent crumb structure and level the soil surface perfectly.
The 4 tine carriers per metre of working width enables a small spur gear diameter. As a result, it makes a very compact design of the rotary harrow trough possible.
KE 02 Rotamix rotary harrow –
The KE 02 rotary harrows in working widths of 3 m and 4 m are ideally suited for seedbed preparation on heavy soils and after ploughing.
- KE 3002-240 Rotamix, for tractors up to 176 kW/240 hp
- KE 4002-240 Rotamix, for tractors up to 176 kW/240 hp
Advantages of the KE 02 Rotamix rotary harrow:
- Good crumbling due to 4 tine carriers per metre of working width
- Compact construction due to reduced tine carrier diameter
- Robust design as the tine carrier and shaft are forged from one piece
- Optional hydraulic working depth adjustment from the tractor cab
- Direct power transmission and long service life thanks to DirectDrive gearbox
- Comfortable adjustment via the universal setting tool