Matrix tyres – strip-wise reconsolidation for optimum growth conditions
The core purpose of the Matrix tyres is reconsolidation in strips. The heterogeneous soil conditions created by the tyres provide optimal growth conditions for all plants under all conditions.
Due to the radial design, with its higher deflection ability, the profile has a true soil contact across all the rows creating perfectly even growing conditions. Ridge levellers in between the rows, which are available as an option, provide an even operational performance and make sense especially on light soils.
2. Self-driving effect
Advantages of the Matrix tyres:
- Powerful, smooth self-driving effect
- Reconsolidation in strips
- Creation of a heterogeneous soil structure for optimal growth conditions
- More fine soil for covering the seed
- Very good self-cleaning of the tyres
- Optimised for fast road transport