RoTeC pro coulter – The universal single disc coulter
Goes right up to the limit of practical operation and placement: With the RoTeC pro single disc coulter, the Cirrus shows its strength especially on sticky soils, no matter whether early or late in the year. Thanks to the depth guidance directly on the sowing disc, the coulter depth guidance and the reconsolidation via the harrow are completely decoupled from each other. The depth guidance disc and the depth guidance roller achieve in addition an excellent self-cleaning of the coulter. Thanks to these two benefits, a very flexible and precise application in virtually all weather conditions is possible. Row spacings of 12.5 and 16.6 cm can be chosen.
Quality and reliability throughout:
- Coulter discs made from high grade Boron steel for an even more prolonged service life
- Wear-resistant and self-cleaning Control 10 depth guidance discs and Control 25 depth guidance rollers for the exact adjustment of the placement depth
- Decoupling coulter guidance and reconsolidation for a smoother coulter run and a universal response to the weather conditions
1. Exact adjustment in 4 steps
2. Reinforced support arm with a coulter pressure of up to 55 kg / hydraulic coulter pressure setting
3. "Control" 25 mm or 10 mm depth control and cleaning roller for an even planting depth.
4. Furrow former for a clean profile seed furrow
5. Sowing disc ∅ 400 mm made of boron steel, working angle of 7°, for smooth operation of the coulter
6. Exact harrow for excellent seed coverage