Automatic half-side shut-off with GPS-Switch – for the Cirrus
Accurate placement of the seed.
Accurate sowing is very important to avoid excessive or insufficient seeding in critical places, which is very common in practical applications. The remedy for the accurate placement is offered by the half-side control which reduces the relevant working width to half so that, especially in short-work and on the headland, a significant saving is achieved. The two halves of the drill each correspond to one controllable part-width section.
- With half-side shut-off
- The seed drill automatically switches off precisely
- Virtual headland
- Field application maps for different seed rates are also possible
- Worked area
Switch time optimisation – GPS-Switch with AutoPoint
- Automatic determination of the conveying time of various seed types from the metering unit to the sowing coulter
- Minimisation of misses and overlaps for good field hygiene
- Minimisation of the disease pressure results in fewer plant protection measures and simultaneous cost reduction