Avant seed rail with TwinTeC coulter
The high-performance double disc coulter, clean and precise seed placement
Advantages of the double disc coulter:
- Extremely precise seed placement thanks to the extremely smooth and clean running of the double disc coulter
- Consistent sowing depth thanks to the high constant coulter pressure of up to 60 kg
- Optimum contour following due to the coulter guidance in the parallelogram
- Simple central seed depth adjustment
- Effective sowing even under difficult conditions thanks to a high through passage and low angle of attack of the discs
- Adjustable harrow: the angle of attack is adjusted according to the degree of straw residue present.
- Perfect parallelogram with the top link for infinitely variable and precise adjustment of the sowing depth from 0 to 6 cm.
- Centralised, 100% independent adjustment of the placement depth and coulter pressure.
- TwinTeC coulters mounted on rubber elements for shock absorption and central adaptation of the coulter pressure from 0 to 60 kg.
- Protective front panel
- Removable shims to compensate for disc wear.
- Discs fastened at 5 points with recessed Torx screws. No wear on the fixing discs.
- Maintenance-free bearings. No lubrication points on maintenance-free coulter.
- Double disc ∅ 340 mm, angle of 10°, row spacing 12.5 or 15 cm.
- Internal scraper – as an HD variant.
- Depth control and press rollers with 50 or 65 mm width (scrapers optional).