TwinTeC-Schar – The effective double disc coulter
Inside view of the maintenance-free TwinTeC double disc coulter
1. Adjustable harrow: The angle of attack is adjusted according to the level of straw residue.
2. Perfect parallelogram with the top link for central adjustment of the sowing depth from 0 to 6 cm.
3. Centralised, 100 % independent adjustment of the placement depth and coulter pressure.
4. TwinTeC mounted on rubber elements for shock absorption and central adaptation of the coulter pressure from 0 to 60 kg.
5. Protective steel front plate.
6. Spacer discs for adjustment to compensate for disc wear.
7. Fastening of the discs in 5 locations with recessed Torx screws. No wear on the fixing discs.
8. Maintenance-free bearings. No lubrication points on maintenance-free coulter.
9. Double disc ∅ 340 mm, angle of 10°, row spacing 12.5 and 15 cm.
10. Internal scraper – optionally in a HD variant.
11. Depth control rollers/press rollers: 50 or 65 mm wide (optional scrapers).