Your benefits at a glance
- Square, compact hopper with capacities from 500 to 1750 litres.
- Steep hopper walls, yet with a low filling height from 91 cm.
- Easy attachment to the tractor, spreader always sits level and at the same mounting height.
- “Omnia-Set” spreading discs with easily adjustable spreading vanes for normal spreading, late top dressing and border spreading – no tools required.
- Accurate spread pattern with working widths from 10 m to 18 m and urea up to 15 m.
- Extensive setting charts for fertilisers, seeds, slug pellets, etc.
- Spreading discs, spreading vanes, deflector plate and all important parts made from stainless steel.
- Guard tube for additional safety.
- Tele-Quick precision border spreading vane (available as an option on ZA-XW 502).
- 720 r.p.m. disc speed provides gentle fertiliser treatment.
- Easily adjustable, robust rate setting with clear scales.
- Hydraulic individual single shutter remote control for right and left hand side with 2-way valve.
- Disengageable agitator heads, e. g. for urea or for prolonged half side spreading.
- Swivel blades for late top dressing, no need for inconvenient tilting of the complete spreader.
- Twin hopper with visual check of the metering apertures.
- Shear bolt protection against PTO shaft overload.
- Excellent value for money.