Catch crop sowing and under-sowing crops with GreenDrill 200-E
The GreenDrill universal catch crop seeder box is the ideal solution for sowing catch crops or undersown crops in a single pass. The GreenDrill seed hopper is easily accessed via the loading step and has a capacity of 200 litres. The seed is distributed across the full width using baffle plates. The delivery point can be adjusted to be in front of or behind the harrow.
The in-cab terminal 5.2 is available for controlling the machine. This gives the operator control of the seed shaft and the blower fan speed. In addition, an options' menu is available to assist the calibration as well as also indicating the forward speed, the worked area and the working hours. The seed shaft speed automatically matches to the varying forward speeds as soon as the on-board computer is connected via the 7-pin tractor signal socket.
- Sowing catch crops and fine seeds simultaneously with stubble cultivation or soil tillage
- Various different metering rolls are available
- Wide distribution via baffle plates
- Easily accessible via access steps
- Modern in-cab operating terminal computer in two levels of equipment