Cayros M – The universal middle-class plough
The Cayros M is a universally-usable plough for a wide range of tractor sizes up to 120 HP/88 kW. With a comfortable setting centre and a flexible list of optional extras the plough is at home on both the smaller and medium sized enterprises.
The features at a glance:
- 2, 3 or 4 furrow
- For tractors up to 120 HP/88 kW
- 80 mm diameter turnover shaft and adjustable taper roller bearings:
– Standard on ploughs with shear bolt and stepped furrow width adjustment
- 90 mm diameter turnover shaft:
– Standard on ploughs with the S stone safety device and/or the V furrow width adjustment
– optional for ploughs with shear bolt and stepped furrow width adjustment
- Strong beam dimensions 120 x 100 x 8 mm
- Shear bolt stone release, semi-automatic stone release or non-stop stone safety release
- A choice of 2 body to body clearances
“The easy-pulling Classic!”
The Cayros M 3-950 was also extensively tested by “Landwirt Österreich” magazine. In addition to the easy adjustment, there were positive reports about the excellent plough profile achieved in practice. The Cayros M 3-950 offered a convincing solution, even in hilly terrain and despite the large amounts of harvest residues. The ease with which the plough could be pulled was another highlight.
(see “Landwirt Österreich” magazine Cayros M 950 practice test · 03/2019)