Cayros XM – The middle-weight all-rounder
The Cayros XM is an all-rounder for tractors up to 103 kW/140 hp, due to its correspondingly dimensioned turnover mechanism and beam. With beam heights of up to 82 cm and a body to body clearance of up to 105 cm, even large amounts of harvest residues can be easily incorporated.
The features at a glance:
- 3 or 4 furrow
- For tractors up to 140 HP/103 kW
- 90 mm diameter turnover shaft and adjustable taper roller bearings
- Strong beam dimensions 150 x 100 x 8 mm
- Shear bolt stone safety release or non-stop stone safety release
- 3 body to body clearances to choose from (model-dependent)
“The decision to buy the Cayros XM was the right one!”
“We were impressed by the demonstration held on a neighbouring farm and decided to buy a 4 furrow Cayros XM 1050. The results were impressive, especially the high clearance obtained by the support wheel, which is mounted at a distance to the last plough body. The decision to buy the Cayros XM was definitely the right decision!” says Damian Chyliński, operations manager in south-eastern Poland.