Cayros XMS – The premium model in the upper to middle class
A particularly cleverly designed turnover mechanism with easy adjustment and an excellent range of options makes the Cayros XMS a versatile, universal plough for tractors up to 147 kW/200 hp.
The features at a glance:
- 3, 4 or 5 furrow (depending on model)
- For tractors up to 200 HP/147 kW
- 100 mm diameter turnover shaft and adjustable taper roller bearings
- Strong beam dimensions 150 x 100 x 8 mm (12 mm wall thickness on 5 furrows)
- Shear bolt stone safety release or non-stop stone safety release
- 3 body to body clearances to choose from (model-dependent)
“This plough masters variations in soil type so very well”
Since the 2017 season, Welpinghus Farms in Borholzhausen (Germany) has been making use of a Cayros XMS V. Equipped with the WL 430 plough bodies, this plough has a particularly good working profile. “The plough pulls easily into the soil under any conditions!” says operations manager Henrik Welpinghus. He is particularly pleased that, despite its excellent furrow clearance, the plough is very easy to pull.