Cayros XS pro - The heavy-weight mounted plough for larger tractors
The extremely robust design of the turnover mechanism, beam and legs make the Cayros XS a high-performance choice for large-scale operations, contractors or any heavy-duty application. Body to body clearances up to 115 cm and beam heights up to 90 cm also make the Cayros XS an unbeatable option for large amounts of harvest residues.
The features at a glance:
- 4, 5 or 6 furrow (depending on model)
- For tractors up to 380 HP/279 kW
- 120 mm diameter turnover shaft and adjustable taper roller bearings
- Strong beam dimensions 200 x 150 x 10 mm
- Shear bolt stone safety release or non-stop stone safety release
- 3 body to body clearances to choose from (model-dependent)
- Due to the comprehensive range of support wheels, depth control on the Cayros is a very individual choice. The various attachment point options and numerous wheels mean that the support wheel can be optimally adapted to the practical requirements. Choose the optimum support wheel, from a simple metal wheel to a combi wheel.