Argus | Fertilisation technology
ArgusTwin – Automatic adjustment to the optimum lateral distribution
The ArgusTwin system always ensures optimum lateral distribution of the fertiliser via permanent online monitoring and correction of the delivery system. This increases fertiliser efficiency and is the basis for optimum crop management.
The spread fan acquisition in the Argus system is based on measuring the lateral distribution by means of radar technology which is insensitive to dust and dirt and delivers reliable results under practical conditions. ArgusTwin monitors both the left- and right-hand spread fan and corrects the electric delivery system if necessary.
Convincing arguments for ArgusTwin
- The system is ready for operation immediately
- Positioned directly above the spreading discs
• The system is located safely between the outer guard tube and the base hopper
• There are therefore no areas where moisture, dirt or fertiliser can be deposited
- Constant on-line monitoring of both spread fans
- Maintains an optimum lateral distribution of the fertiliser even with variable fertiliser quality
• The basis for optimum crop management
• More effective use of the fertiliser
- The system is also active when border spreading or if a part-width section is switched on or off
- Automatic slope compensation of the spread pattern by readjustment of the delivery system position
- Rigidly attached to the spreader: no moving parts – completely maintenance-friendly and free of wear