EasySet – The simplest of terminals
With the aid of the EasySet terminal, both the left hand or right hand aperture can be adjusted individually by key pressure independently of one another and they can also be adjusted on the move. This means that the spread rate can be set individually to either the left or right hand side.
The EasySet terminal can also be used to monitor the optional Limiter border spreading system. A LED light on the terminal shows the driver whether the Limiter is active (swung down) or not.
Main benefits of EasySet:
- Simple operating terminal without menus
- Only individual function keys
- Comfortable operation from the tractor seat of both the shutters and the shutter position without the need for spool valves
- Adjustment of the spread rate through alteration of the shutter position
- Border spreading with manual spread rate reduction
- Readout of the Limiter position possible