Electric individual nozzle control with actual 50 cm part-width section control
Even today, many crop protection sprayers in the market feature a normal part-width section valve chest. Here the classic part-width section often is 3 to 5 m wide. If using part-width sections manually operated by the driver, specifying smaller part-width sections often does not make sense due to the inaccuracy of the switch points. Thanks to automatic part-width section switching via Section Control, today more precise switch points are achieved so that, by utilising even smaller part-width sections, valuable crop protection agents are saved. With AmaSwitch and AmaSelect, AMAZONE offers two very precise solutions for 50 cm part-width section control.
Important field analysis knowledge
- Average overlap with 50 cm part-width sections only 1.92 %
- Average overlap with 9 part-width sections 7 %
- Short payback period for large farms due to annual saving potential
- Due to smaller field sizes, smaller farms save proportionally more
- When growing crops with a high crop protection demand (e.g. potatoes, beet), the 50 cm part-width section is particularly cost-effective