RoTeC Control – the universal single disc coulter
For the AD and Cataya sowing combinations
RoTeC Control coulters are maintenance-free. Even where large amounts of straw and trash prevail they won’t block up. The combination of the sowing disc on the one side and the
furrow former on the other create the perfect seed furrow and optimum seed depth control. The elastic polyurethane
cleaning disc also helps to create the seed furrow, accurately
controls the preset sowing depth and prevents soil from sticking to the sowing discs.
- Reinforced support arm with a coulter pressure of up to 35 kg. Central coulter pressure adjustment.
- Tool-free adjustment of sowing depth in 3 steps
- Sowing disc Ø 320 mm made of boron steel, working angle of 7°, for smooth operation
of the coulter.
- 25 mm or 10 mm “Control” depth control and cleaning roller for even depth control.
- Seed guide tube up to the furrow former for even seed placement.
- Furrow former for a clean profile seed furrow.
The RoTeC coulter system: tried and tested 1,500,000 times over!
Further machine details can be found here.