RoTeC pro coulter: The universally-usable single disc coulter
Goes right up to the limit of practical operation and placement: The RoTeC pro single disc coulter shows its strengths, especially on cohesive soils, no matter whether early or late in the year. Thanks to the depth guidance directly on the sowing disc, the coulter depth guidance and the reconsolidation via the harrow are completely decoupled from each other. The slim design of the concave disc, furrow former and cleaning disc also provides excellent through passage of crop residues and soil, even on a close row spacing.
Quality and reliability throughout:
- Coulter discs made from high grade Boron steel for an even more prolonged service life
- Wear-resistant and self-cleaning Control 10 depth guidance discs and Control 25 depth guidance rollers for the exact adjustment of the placement depth
- Decoupling coulter guidance and reconsolidation for a smoother coulter run and a universal response to the weather conditions
The maintenance-free RoTeC pro single disc coulter
1. Tool-free adjustment of sowing depth in 4 steps.
2. Reinforced support arm with a coulter pressure of up to 55 kg. Central coulter pressure adjustment.
3. “Control" 25 mm or 10 mm depth control and cleaning roller for an even planting depth.
4. Furrow former for a clean profile seed furrow.
5. Seed guide tube up to the furrow former for even seed placement.
6. 400 mm ∅ sowing disc made of boron steel for a smooth run of the coulter.
7. Exact harrow for excellent seed coverage.