No lubrication ever again – thanks to the maintenance-free disc bearings
With no need to lubricate the disc bearings, this results in a significantly reduced overall maintenance time. Face seals have been used for decades in road construction equipment where the rollers on the running gear of caterpillar-tracked vehicles have to be effectively sealed and continue to work absolutely reliably under the toughest of operational conditions.
- Maintenance-free disc bearings with face seals and life-long lubrication
- Maintenance-free overload protection via rubber spring elements
- Individual disc suspension for optimised contour following and excellent through passage
- 2-row angular contact ball bearing
- 2 x seal ring (O-Ring)
- 2 x cast rings with face seal
- Face seal built into conical seats
- Gear oil filled housing
- Proven 1,000,000 times over!