KX Cultimix rotary cultivator – the all-rounder
Flexible and effective
The KX rotary cultivator, in a working width of 3 m and for the 190 hp tractor class, is a very flexible implement for PTO-driven soil cultivation that can be used both as a rotary cultivator or as a rotary harrow.
Many farmers want a machine for differing soil and operating conditions. This could be e,g. a rotary cultivator with the tines "on-grip" for mulch sowing on heavier soils, in order to thoroughly mix the soil with crop residues.
Previously, the tines have often simply been turned from “trailing” to “on-grip”. The finished result can then often be unsatisfactory, because only tines specially designed for each specific purpose can produce the best work.
The benefits of the rotary cultivator:
- Short set up times by the proven tine quick change system
- Very flexible in operation – can be, from choice, operated with trailing tines or with “on-grip” tines
- More rigidity – reinforced trough profile, thicker shaft diameter and stronger tines
- Loosening of hard and compacted soils without any problem
- Intensive incorporation of straw and other organic matter