CCI 100 operator terminal - The universal terminal
The CCI ISOBUS terminal from AMAZONE is the result of the cooperation with several other manufacturers of agricultural machinery who are joint participants in the Competence Centre ISOBUS e.V (CCI). With CCI, AMAZONE and its partners have laid the foundation to introduce ISOBUS into practice. The CCI is the basis to convert all AMAZONE machinery and implements successively to the ISOBUS standard.
- The bright 8.4" colour display with its high screen resolution and ambient light sensor matches the brightness automatically to the light conditions. This avoids the driver in twilight or at night being blinded by too bright a display.
- The Input is carried out from choice via the operator-friendly touch screen or via the soft keys.
- Fatigue-free operation at night is assisted by the back-lighting of the keys which are also connected with the light sensor.
- The proven AMAZONE one-handed operation is still possible because the functional layout of the soft key area can be simply mirrored.
- For intuitive menu guidance and the convenient input of values and text, the terminal is provided with a high-quality touch display.
- For the direct, quick adjustment and readjustment of pre-set values, a scroll wheel with operating functions has been ergonomically integrated into the housing..
The terminal includes the following functions:
- ISOBUS implement operation
- Tractor ECU function (Interface for speed, PTO shaft and lower link position job Management for documentation)
- CCI.Control job management for documentation
- CCI.Command (optional):
Automatic part width section shut-off CCI.Command.SC
Parallel guidance aid CCI.Command.PT
- Application maps supported in ISO-XML Format
- USB interface for data exchange
- Interface for the connection of a GSM modem
- ASD- and LH5000 interfaces via RS232 (nominal value transfer), e.g. for N-sensors
- Camera function CCI.Cam
- In conjunction with seed drills, the CCI terminal features the automatic tramline function. Here the tramline position is controlled via GPS with the aid of the parallel driving module of the CCI terminal.