The first-class Super-L boom – smooth-travelling and precise application comes as standard
Thanks to the central pendulum suspension, the Super-L booms are guided with ease, even in their standard execution.
- a particularly long central pendulum system means easy parallel guidance of very wide booms
- combined spring and damping elements for shock-dampening the suspension against vertical forces
- integrated damping system consisting of braking plates and buffer blocks to damp down the horizontal yaw movement
Super-L2 boom in working widths from 21 to 36 metres
A distinctive feature of the Super-L2 booms is the super-narrow transport width even with working widths of up to 36 m.
- Spring damping system for reducing the horizontal swing movement
- Spring damping system for reducing the vertical swing movement
- Rams for the boom tip angling